1½ - 2½ YEARS
2 ½ HOURS
FONDAZIONE has been especially crafted for children between the age group of 1-2 years, keeping in mind the holistic development of the children at this age. The program aims to strengthen the acquaintance between the child and care giver and to engage toddlers in various structured activities. This will help toddlers to interact with their peers and get acquainted to the preschool set-up.
The PLACARD offers a structured learning and developmental experience to the kids including rhymes, free play, sensory activities, art & craft, sand & water activities and outdoor & indoor play.
- Early Settlement of the child outside the home.
- Exposure of English the second language for the child other than the mother Tongue.
- Develop listening and speaking of two syllable words and two word sentences.
- Develop a grasp hold to enable scribbling, irrespective of pattern and shape.
- Exploration of letters, Numbers, primary shapes, primary colours.
- Development of cognition to cause and effect relationship.
- Development of fine and gross physical motor skills.
- Develop cognition through sensorial activities.
- Sensory Time
- Free Play
- Scrapbook activity
- Art & craft
- Water Play
- Sand Play
- Outdoor Play & Indoor Play